Friday, September 10, 2010

A Beautiful Day in Beijing :)

So I realized I have only written pessimistic stories on here... How could I?? I really am not a pessimist. I promise... I am a happy person :) And I am going to prove it!

Today was not only gorgeous, it was Friday, the day that is always counted down to for 4 days at the start of the week. I had study hall first so of course I got to sleep in, and I woke up to the sun shining into my room with bright, clear blue sky and the wind blowing in the trees. I dont know about you, but I love the wind blowing aspen leaves. It is so gorgeous the way they glisten as they flap back and forth. Aspen leaves are an example of a whisper in the wind. That is really what it sounds like if you close your eyes and listen to leaves waving at you, trying to get your attention. This is what I woke up to this morning, and that is a great start to the last day of the week :)

I cleared up my fight over college with my dad, and things are good again. We are still looking at all options. Classes were great today, because we just worked on projects in literally all of my classes today. I also really love English class, and I had that today. Rugby was after school, and in this great weather, it was hard to not enjoy!! I then played some more rugby with my sister, Marissa, Stephen, and Matthew. We got tired of that pretty quickly, and went to eat at the Iron Horse Saloon. Great place to get some mexican food, just for future reference. After, went home, watched a movie and "sleeping over" in Marissa's room :P Such a great day! Gotta love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment