Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where I be...

My life has been very casual these past few days. My mom is finally home, and Im loving having her back! It makes such a difference to have her here... Her being gone for 4 months is SO not ideal... Also, school is very easy going! Such a blessing... I would shoot myself if I had to do the same amount of work I did last year. It is so much easier to pace yourself... I recommend it! Don't try to get everything done at once. Take note to that whole cliche saying: "Take one step at a time." I really believe in that now :P

Well, it is exactly 3 months to my 18th birthday. I will finally be considered an adult! That is the legal age for chinese drivers too, so maybe I'll get a chinese license. That would be so cool! I feel so old saying that I'm going to be 18, let alone being a senior. But man, it feels good to move on in life. I cant wait to get out of here and start a new life, where my past wont haunt me every day...

中文是不好。很难!我不喜欢我的老师。。。我要我的古老师!他很好!我想他!但是,我最喜欢说中文。所以,我还在学中文。(Chinese is not good. Its very hard! I don't like my teacher...I want my old teacher! He is very good! I miss him! But I really like speaking chinese. So I am still studying chinese.)

Well, tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment